Sports Trainer Support
Don’t be fooled there are First Aiders and then there are Sports Trainers.
The main difference being, Sports Trainers specialise in the preventive management and first aid management of sporting injuries.
SFASS can supply you with Sports Trainers for your next sporting event.
Our Sports Trainers have extensive experience in first aid management of sporting injuries, spinal management and preventative sports strapping.
We can provide Trainer support for:
- Club and School Rugby Union
- Club and School Rugby League
- Club and School Sports Carnivals
- Club and School Australian Rules
- Club and School Netball
- Athletic Carnivals
Our qualified Sports Trainers are up to date on the latest advances in sports medicine.
We can provide accredited Level 1 and Level 2 trainers with qualifications from Sports Medicine Australia and or the NRL.
Our Trainers undergo continuous training throughout the year and are qualified to provide:
- Management of Sporting Injuries and First Aid
- Advance Preventive Strapping techniques
- Preventive Injury Management
- Advanced Resuscitation
- Pain Management
- Spinal Management
- Asthma & Anaphylaxis treatments
We at SFASS look forward in providing you with a Sports Trainer for your event, have a great day.